Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blur or Blah

This monday I have an on-the-job interview working in the field of trade i've been in before I was laid off in September. Which is great! and kinda sucks. It will be nice to get out of the house and be in the "real world", or so it's called. But, It will leave me with less time to concentrate on writing and that sucks. But I'm convinced that I can still keep writing as long as I just stayed focus and disciplined. I must give myself a schedule and set aside time to write every night even if its only a few words a night. It will keep me in the mindset to keep writing, not to throw in the towel and to give in to "just doing my job". A job will pay some bills but it is not going to make me happier. So anyway, I started to come up with a few more story ideas so I can have more than one thing to work on and hopefully avoid the chances of getting bored with any particular story. Hopefully the strategy is more of a help than a hinderance ...we shall see. :)   till next time. nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment